Sunday, January 13, 2008

The night before School Begins

Yes, Christmas break is over. I had a blast. I earned $$, met with God, grew closer to my friends, learned the art of Surprising, further honed my culinary skills, drove a lot, played jazz, ate a lot, traveled, took care of cats and dogs, etc, etc.
I'm thankful. =)

Well, tomorrow is the first day of classes. I have 3 semesters to go before I graduate. Isn't that just insane?
This is a true saying: "Time fly like bird" (Adam, RBS 2006, qtd. by Anna Yong and Patrick Lee).

Sighs.

I am looking forward to this semester though. I'm excited about all my classes. Experimental Methods and Inferential Stats will be great - I'm pumped because I'll also begin crystallizing my senior seminar this semester, and those classes will be invaluable to that process. Introduction to Music Lit. and Renaissance & Baroque will be so interesting. And of course Choir and Chamber and Bells are always fun. And I'm sure I'll enjoy Tennis II. I can't wait! =)

So, tonight I'm going to refill my folder with notepaper, pack my hole-puncher in my bag (for the syllabi), and get a good night's rest before tomorrow.
I'm excited to see what God's going to do this semester.

Carpe diem!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home